Monday, March 12, 2012

The Log

I'm trying to get some work done when L walks in and asks me if I've seen H's log?  H's Log?  What are you talking about?  She says her poop log!  So I walk into the bathroom and sure enough she is pooping away.  They must have been discussing it because there is a chair in there along with a roll of toilet paper wrapped in a ball. L explained to me I was going to need it for such a big log. 
Yes, sure enough there is quite a log in the toilet.
H gets up and assumes the usual postion for me to wipe and L says eww there's a turd, which there wasn't.  Then she says how gross she is and runs off.
I'm not really sure why L is calling H gross when she is the master pooper.
I'm pretty sure all these poop, log and turd conversations are a result of their Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment