Monday, July 9, 2012

The Supervising Doesn't End Today


I thought maybe, just maybe this was the night all manner of supervising my husband with the girls might end.   We have a heavy bag that hangs in the garage; great stress reliever.  The girls like to punch it and apparently hang on it.

I usually don’t find out about these types of shenanigans until someone gets hurt so when I came home tonight and L started spilling the beans, Steve looked at me and said everyone is fine but I won’t be doing that again.

Doing what again?

Letting them hang onto the heavy bag chains and wrap their legs around the body and spin it.

WHAT?

L went flying off.  Luckily she landed on the ground with grace and didn’t get hurt.

So that is why I will continue to worry about them when he watches them….haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment