Thursday, October 4, 2012

No Words for These Words

It's my time of the month and during this time I just want to lay around watching bad TV and eating junk food.  What woman doesn't?  Give us a break for a few days a month!

So I'm enjoying my quiet time watching Burlesque, yes that cheesy movie with Christina and Cher, but the singing and costumes are so fun!

Suddenly I hear this little voice come out of nowhere.

H: Momma?  What are you doing?
K: Watching TV, relaxing.
H: Daddy says your watching dirty TV

Eyes burning and about to pop out of my eyes.  I walk her back upstairs and of course he's giggling when I ask him.

So while I was up there I went to the bathroom to take care of some girlie business.  Once again H sneaks up on me and I ask her to leave for a minute.

H: why Momma?
K: it's just woman stuff
S: Get out unless you want to sky rocket to puberty.

I look at him and he starts laughing because what he said really didn't even make much sense but H was staring up at him ready to pounce with questions and certainly the wrong pronunciation of puberty.

Before this could start he dodges a bullet by asking her to show him where the skittles are.   IT'S 10:00 AT NIGHT!  EVERYONE GET TO BED!

All I could think was thank GOD they don't have school tomorrow.... 

1 comment: