Friday, February 22, 2013

Slap Time or Nap Time?

We were getting the girls ready for "rest" time today as they were finishing up lunch when I heard from the kitchen this conversation:

Steve: OK girls it's either nap time or slap time.

Without even missing a beat they both yell: SLAP TIME

I looked at him and said, "you just gave them an option and I'm pretty sure they chose the option you were hoping they won't and now you are stuck with it."

With that being said I told him that means he deals with them while I do what needs to get done over the next hour that is usually sacred time and then deal with the melt down from being tired in the early evening. 

Next conversation:

Steve; do you even know what slap time is?
Girls: No  (not that they cared they just didn't want to be stuck in bed.)
Steve: it's when I just spank you (and gave a sample with his hands)
Girls: Noooo

And off they went.
I'm glad they are out of school so I don't have to explain that Daddy spanks them over and over if they pick slap time over nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment