Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bad Mommy

Well that Stevie got one over on me again. 
During a very stressful morning he thought he would lighten the mood with a good ol' pantsing.
Didn't work.
I, without a thought and quick as lightening, back-handed him in the face.
Normally this wouldn't bother me or him since he is the one gambling.
But on this particular morning I was scrambling to get the girls ready for school so they both witnessed it.
EYES WIDE with shock they yelled a stern "MOMMY NO HITTING!"
Steve, of course, played this up like he was hurt.
Weasel.
So I had to tell them they were right and what a bad Mommy I was for hitting and no one should hit and I broke the rules and many I'm sorrys and I need a time out and blah blah blah.
Well played Steve, well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment