Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Do you Pants your Spouse?

Do you pants your wife? Spouse?  Kids? Parents? Friends?  Well my husband pantses me on a daily basis.  Usually not in public but he thinks because we own the yard that it isn't public.  I would have to say our neighbors disagree, as do I.  Mostly though it is in the house for his own enjoyment.   A full basket of clothes in my hands.  As soon as I get dressed.  While I am washing the dishes so I can't grab them or pull them back up quick enough. .  Him and the girls laugh at underwear Mommy doing the dishes.  The worst is when I have the draw string tied and he doesn't realize it and my knees buckle.  This has, more than once, caused me to fall to the ground.  He made the mistake of pantsing me twice in one day.  A quick open hand to the face took him back a step.  I told him loud and clear that crosses the line buddy.   You would think he would learn quick but nope, he took a few hits to the face before he limited himself.   Over the years he has taken it back to only a few times a week since the girls started pantsing me.  How humiliating?!  Now he does it randomly when he kids and neighbors aren't looking.  One of these days he will grow up and stop doing it all together but the laughter that follows every single one is a gift I will not take from him...just yet.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you. You might want to wear a belt. When you least expect it, expect it. Bwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve got a huge kick out of this comment. He likes to think he is recruiting pantsers.

      Delete