Saturday, January 14, 2012

Worse than poop Words

After writing the post on Steve and his lovely poop songs I realized, thanks to KKS, that I do need to lighten up a bit.  Although singing and using poop words is inappropriate it is very entertaining and the laughter that comes from them over rules all else. With that said I think I need to draw the line at the following 3 comments.  Now before I list them I must tell you that this all happened before he left for work at 9:30 and we didn’t even get up until shortly after 8.
  1. after the dogs had a wrestling match, one dog humped the other dog as a sign of dominance whatever happens all the time.  Steve proclaims, "lick her in the front poke her in the rear!"  This was immediately followed by L saying, "lick her in the rear!"
  2. reminding the girls to wipe only from front to back Steve says, " front to back but don't touch the sac."
  3. And lastly after I gave him a look of death for the constant foot in the mouth he tells me "cool your jets Momma."
I'm not too sure how long this man is going to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment