Thursday, June 7, 2012

TV Hoarder

Is he a hoarder?  I love this man because he is super quirky.  He wants things clean but then he takes stuff left and right from people so he can fix it up or because it isn't trash; or so he thinks.  He also loves TV so there are TVs in every room of the house except our daughters bedrooms.  There is even a TV in the bathroom and kitchen.  A few summers ago he had a TV on the deck.  That was kind of cool though.
But this morning as he was ranting and raving about all the junk in the garage so he took some left over wood and built a fence.  This fence, inside the garage, is strictly for the girls toys.  Pretty brilliant, I will give him that.






Now back to my original question and the conversation of TVs. As I'm moving the girls stuff into the fenced area I noticed that there are 6 TVs in the garage...SIX...6. All old school. I told him to toss them and he would have plenty of room but he said no they are all good. Whatever, his garage, but seriously how old are these things!?


2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious - just like us men to hoard electronics around the house, haha. Good stuff Kerry.

    ReplyDelete